Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moving on was a chore I was never quite ready for

Way to not blog ever, there Jessa. Just been so busy. The schoolwork is intense. I've had a math exam, three term projects, and two essays. I've been working on the weekend nights, which sucks, but my shift will be over December 13th :). It's usually only until eight or nine anyway. Well I saw twilight and realized that I haven't talked about here yet... if you don't want to listen then plug your ears! Wait...

So I actually liked it! We went to the mall at around 12:15 last Thursday, and I got mostly all my christmas shopping done, went for coffee with my friend, went to piano for an hour, went BACK to the mall and starting lining up at 7ish. We were first in line, naturally. I bought a Dr. Pepper, and it randomly decided to explode over everything... I reached my arm out to get it away from me, and stuck it right into another girl who was writing a paper, I felt terrible. SO TWILIGHT (I get so off track) was greatish. I guess it was so much like the book that I liked it. Cinematastically (yeah yeah I know) it wasn't that great, and the acting was all around terrible. But nevertheless I liked it :P

Well later on I'm going to post my December playlist. It's going to be very Christmas-y. So beware.

No comments: