Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Because it's Christmas and this is where you need to be.

Ahh, holidays. Got out Friday afternoon, after a pretty chill week. Had three tests cancelled, because of all the goings on at school. (Being one of my teachers is missing and one of my classmates died from cancer. It was such a sin, the whole school was kind of down for a while. Well, still is really.) All the teachers were just so exausted and stressed about Mr. Banfeild and stuff that we just watched movies all week, pretty much. It sucks to see my school, which is usually so active and spirited just so low-key right before Christmas. Hopefully things start looking up, because as a community I don't think we can take many more memorial services.

So everything's wrapped and ready :). I really love this time of year. Everyone just seems so happy to spend time with each other, especially my friends. I swear I've got about nine breakfasts and gift exchanges, etc, in the next couple of days. Gets me out of the house I suppose.

So all in all, things are going pretty good. I know I haven't updated this blog in so long. Maybe it'll be one of my New Year's Resolutions.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Ibrahim said...

i like your face
i like your site
i like.....